About Dr. Linda Wilson
Hello and welcome.
First, I want to give you a quick look at my qualifications and career highlights:
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Health)
- Energy Psychology Practitioner
- KPI Graduate (Key Person of Influence)
- YB12 Corporate Coach
- 20 years of clinical experience in my own practice
- Author of ‘Stress Made Easy – Peeling Women off the Ceiling’
- Official Contributor to ‘Smallville – for Small Businesses with big ideas’
But there’s so much more to me and my work than just ‘on-paper’ qualifications.
I have spent many years of my life looking for ways to break out of old habits, beliefs and stress. As a mother, practitioner, entrepreneur, and every challenging role in between, I have often had to wrestle myself forward when life becomes overwhelming, making me feel disconnected or disillusioned.
At times, it had been an incredibly lonely journey. I was scared of being judged for somehow being ‘less than’ others’ expectations. I know we all experience a sense of isolation as we wrangle ourselves through life. What I know now is that millions of incredible people worldwide are putting their contribution, heart, brilliance, and stories on hold because they are stuck in the past by that incessant voice instilling fear to keep them safe.